- The Sauce
- Hot and sweet sausage, about a pound, pound and a half, cooked, cut into bit sized bits
- Box and half of Dreamfields ziti (cooked)
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4-1/2 cup of grated Romano and Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the ricotta, half of the grated mozzarella, Romano/Parmesan, and pepper cheese in a small bowl set aside.
"Dot" cheese mixture over the pasta, cover with the remaining pasta. Top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese and bake until bubbly (20-30 minutes)