- about 2 pounds of beef roast cut into cubes
- 1/2 of a sweet onion
- 1 leek (if you have it, I didn't this time) it adds that lovely leeky smooth flavor
- about 12 little carrots
- 3 or 4 stalks of celery
- 1 red pepper
- quart of small yellow potatoes
- 2 Knorr beef cubes
- 2 cans of Campbell condensed tomato soup
- 1 can of Progresso French Onion soup
Layer the ingredients as listed above in the crock pot, starting with the beef cubes on the bottom.
Next add the onions on top.
Then bring on the carrots and top with some red peppers and celery...
Put the cover on and cook on low for 8 hours, do not stir...
Patience young crock pot Jedi...